Venture Capital From HER Perspective
- ONLY 2.1% of the total capital invested in VC-backed startups in the US went to female founders.
- ONLY 2.4% of VC founding partners are women; 33% of them are women of color.
We want to reduce the gap and see more females in this space!
Join us for an online event where you’ll gain valuable insights into the world of venture capital and the founder’s journey from the perspectives of an Impact Tech Venture Capital GP & an Innovation Center Director at George Washington University School of Engineering.
Learn how to navigate the startup ecosystem and how to build a unique investment strategy. This event is your opportunity to ask questions, hear firsthand experiences, and network with like-minded individuals.
This webinar is for:
- Interested in venture capital as a career path or investment space
- Tech founders interested in VC investments
- Professionals in tech, climate, social impact
- Juniors in the VC and angel investment sector
- Startup advisors and mentors
- Erica Cusi Wortham, Director of The Innovation Center, part of the George Washington School of Engineering and the broader innovation ecosystem at GW. The center is a community that gives problem-solvers room to explore challenges creatively.
- Rama Chakaki, General Partner at Transform VC, a Silicon Valley based venture capital firm investing in impactful AI.
- Hend Azzeryar, Fellow at Transform VC.